Find Wrecks at the touch of a button
Access 12,000+ Wrecks on your phone Instantly
The Wreckfinder® App is designed to help you simply and easily locate wrecks so that you can fish or dive right over your chosen wreck! There are over 12,000 official wrecks in the UK & Irish coastal waters and Wreckfinder details every one, with full information as to it’s GPS location plus size, depth and more.
- Simple and easy to use, it only takes minutes to download.
- Wreckfinder® details more than 12,000 official wrecks in UK & Irish coastal waters (inc Channel islands)
- Wreck data is from the official UK Hydrographic Office database
- All the wrecks are downloaded with the application, so you don’t need mobile phone signal to use the app
- Enter Latitude & Longitude coordinates from the app into any electronic navigational devices
"This tool could be invaluable for many boat anglers" says Jim Taylor from The Cornish Federation Of Sea Anglers. "It's ease of use for locating wrecks will open up so many new areas for anglers to explore"
"I am very impressed with Wreckfinder. It contains loads of great information and I have even learned some new sites and info about Falmouth bay, even though I have been diving the area since 1994." - Matthew Disley - PADI MSDT Instructor
iPhone or iPad: Search in the AppStore for 'Wreckfinder' or Click here to Buy Now from iTunes
Android: Wreckfinder is now available on Google Play! Click here to buy now from Google Play. Alternatively from your device search using your Google Play / Play store app for "Wreckfinder" (all as one word).